- Chillers prevent equipment from overheating and heat fluctuation
- Delivers a constant oil temperature 24/7 for years and years, regardless of ambient temperature.
- Preventing equipment from overheating prevents downtime and higher quality production.
- No preventative maintenance required.
- Stand alone oil chiller units or complete systems.
- Units can be located indoors or outdoors.
- The hydraulic oil is pumped through the chiller by an oil circulation pump that can be provided by us or you.
- For large capacity chiller needs or special situations, multiple chillers can be placed on large hydraulic oil circuits and units can be staged to run at different set points.
- The chiller can be made to customer’s specifications. With an air cooled chiller, heat removed from the oil is converted to hot air discharged from the unit. In a water cooler, the heat is transferred to a central chiller system via a refrigerant to water heat exchanger.
- Contact Us for more information.